Data Management - Maintaining The Value of Your Mailing List
A well-maintained mailing list helps you to stay visible to prospective customers, keeps your existing customers happy, wins back former customers, and keeps marketing costs controlled. You can make versioned offers, which target the different categories of customers in your database; prospects, current customers, former customers. If you are trying to win back a former customer, you may make a more enticing offer than for a loyal customer. One of the most successful things you can do for your loyal customers is an acknowledgement that recognizes them and lets them know how much you appreciate their loyalty. For prospective customers, you can evaluate the effectiveness of a mailing list by adding a custom personalized URL which provides a powerful direct mail response.
Ready to mail your own list? Click on Mailing Service Options for addressing, postage, and sorting options, as well as tips on preparing your list for printing.
Direct Mail Addressing and Data Processing Solutions
- Data entry & list maintenance (including deleting duplicate addresses, mixed case conversions, and address standardization)
- Database management (additions, deletions, and changes to mailing list)
- Data conversions
- Mailing list creation and management
- On-line list acquisition from R.L. Polk, Mailers' Haven, InfoUSA ,etc.
- Broadband internet data base access/data retrieval via FTP and/or e-mail
- Custom data reports
- USPS National Change of Address via NCOA LINK
- Up-to-date with postal changes and regulations
- Address verification/standardization and correction (in compliance with the USPS national address database)
- Presort capabilities for LOWEST POSSIBLE MAILING RATES (includes bag/sack labels and postage statements/verification and CASS Certification)
- OCR bar-coding
- High speed, high resolution, variable data, black & white printing and addressing (personalized laser letters and postcards, admark/inkjet addressing without labels, and Cheshire/Avery labels)
Data Processing Workstations:
- 2 PC Workstations with AccuzipMailing Software
- 2 Data Processing Workstations with on-line R.L. Polk count system
- Kodak NexPress Digital Production Color Press
- Kodak Digimaster EX110 with stacker and stapler
- 2 Canon Imagerunner 8500s with large paper deck, stapler and hole puncher
- MCS high speed, 600 dpi, mail addressing system.
To avoid the time and expense required to compile a list, take advantage of Every Door Direct Mail from the U.S. Postal Service.Back to top